Thanks for the email! Really enjoyed the demo! Controller felt a lot better than mouse controls. Probably gonna pick up the full game this week and have a video of the whole game!
Silent Night - a Christmas Delivery
Silent Night is an endless game where you play as Santa Klaus delivering presents during the Christmas night. I wanted to create something with super simple controls (only move) but with enough complexity in the gameplay to make the game interesting.
It was done during... Christmas holidays of 2020.
- Control Rudolph, the first reindeer
- Deliver presents during Christmas night
- Explore procedurally generated islands
- Focus only on directions
- Combine many scoring mechanics to create super combos
- Impress your friends with your highscores
- Playable with mouse/touchpad/keyboard/controllers
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hoo thank you so much! Sorry for not mentioning the controller was supported! But you got that eventually :) Well done! Have a great holidays :
Feels nice to control the sleigh!
Made a video